The people of St Hilary’s respond to God’s Word, God’s Love and God’s grace by ministering to each other and by ministering to the community around us.
It all begins with our common life in worship on Sunday mornings, with people who:
- Greet, welcoming each person who comes through our doors
- Read God’s Word
- Pray and give thanks
- Bring up our gits and offerings to God’s Table
- Help administer the Eucharist, our reminder of Jesus Christ’s great sacrifice on our behalf
- Contribute to worship through music
- Help with setting God’s table
- Donate flowers to decorate the Chancel
- Help with visiting and ministering to the sick and others who cannot make it to church
- Host weekly Bible Study sessions to deepen our understanding and appreciation of God’s message to the world
- Help maintain the beauty of our memorial flower gardens as a place of rest and refuge for the community.
We also host a number of community outreach activities, described elsewhere on this site.